Last Updated : 16-Oct-2013
Issue Number : 0100291105
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Drivers.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- The problem with the paper jam recovery function has been rectified.
- The problem that an error may occur at the MP Driver installation in rare cases has been rectified.
Windows XP SP2 or later
1.With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
2.If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
1.If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
IJ Network Tool:
1. In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be competed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
2. When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup:New Port could not be created.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the setup after restarting the computer.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.
- File name : mp68-win-mp495-1_03-ea24.exe
- File version : 1.03
- File language : Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 27,411KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.