Last Updated : 16-Oct-2013
Issue Number : 0100381201
This file contains the Setup application, MP Drivers and IJ Network Tool necessary for setting your printer up on a network.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
Windows XP SP2 or later
After the installation, the decompressed file is left in the temporary folder. (Approx. 62.0MB) Perform the disk cleanup to delete the unnecessary files.
1.With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
2.If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
1.If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Procédures de désinstallation
Si nécessaire, vous pouvez désinstaller ce programme à l’aide du Panneau de configuration.
Les étapes ci-dessous s’appliquent à Windows 7. Cette procédure peut être différente en ce qui concerne d’autres systèmes d’exploitation.
1. Dans le menu Démarrer, cliquez sur le Panneau de configuration. Puis, dans Programmes, cliquez sur Désinstaller un programme.
2. Une page s’ouvrira, contenant une liste des programmes installés. Double-cliquez sur le programme que vous souhaitez désinstaller.
3. Cliquez sur « Oui », puis sur « OK ». Ceci mettra fin au processus de désinstallation.
- File name : mast-win-mg3100-1_2-acd.exe
- File version : 1.2
- File language : English, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 35,243KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.