Last Updated : 30-Sep-2014
Issue Number : 0100428501
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
You can install the following items of the software:
ScanGear: The TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- File name : msd_-mac-mp230-19_0_0b-ea11.dmg
- File version : 19.0.0b
- File language : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 25,833KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.