Last Updated : 23-May-2008
Issue Number : 0901125802
Downloading the manuals
- Refer to the following instructions on how to download the manuals.
- The manuals are saved as PDF files.
1. Click a file name at the bottom of this page to display the window for the downloading files.
2. Click [Save] or [Open].
When [Save] is clicked:
Specify the download destination and click [Save], and then double-click the downloaded PDF file's icon to open the file.
When [Open] is clicked:
The download process will start. When the download is complete, the PDF file will open automatically.
- Please use Adobe Reader 6.0 or later versions to browse the PDF file. With Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.x, a digital watermark "COPY" will appear behind the text on the computer's screen. With Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.x or earlier versions, it is not possible to open those PDF files.
- When printing the file, the digital watermark "COPY" will appear on each prints.
"Adobe," "Acrobat," and "Reader" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States of America and other countries.
- File name : PSSD450IXUS55CUGba-EN.pdf
- File version : 1
- File size : 3,308KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.